Add Reply
New Poll

& these battle scars, 24 | dancing bartender | l. morgan
aero
24 years old

dancing bartender

single & heterosexual

I was in the winter of my life, and the men I met along the road were my only summer
 Posted on: Nov 19 2016, 10:44 AM

NAOMI BLAKE
basics
full name: naomi blake
nicknames: nay, crazy bitch, that mexican chick
pronouns: she/her
height 5'6"
face claim: lindsay morgan
member group: fire
lifestyle
past occupations: secretary
hometown: seattle, washington
place of birth: reynosa, mexico
relations
sexual orientation: bi-curious (depending on how drunk)
romantic orientation: heteromantic
relationship status: single & ready to mingle
current partner: n/a
personality

positive traits: caring, fun, lively, humorous, talkative, loyal, goes with the flow, passionate, adventurous, mischevious, flirty, genuine.
negative traits: emotional, quick tempered, unmotivated, sly, acts like a hoodrat, violent, loud, blunt, crazy, aimless, compulsive.
tw: child abuse, alcoholism

● her mother was a drunk, her father was a deadbeat loser who dipped out when she was four. when she was six she went from naomi santas to naomi blake because her mom's new boyfriend didn't want to raise a mexican.

● they weren't poor, just financially stupid. instead of paying off bills the small amount of welfare and baby bonus her mom was collecting went straight towards going out to dinners, buying fancy wine, trying to throw posh dinner parties for the neighbours because those were the type of people they needed to be. those were they type of people her mom wanted them to be.

● naomi's step-father, unable to handle his new step kid's mouth and quick temper, took to abusing her physically in hopes that would get her to shut up. it never worked, naomi still mouthed off to him any chance she got and the result usually met a black eye for her. her mother was always too drunk to notice or too focused on pretending that they weren't complete trash to acknowledge.

● naomi has always done what she had to do in order to survive. because of her mother's stupidity she learned how to stretch what little money they did have. from a young age she learned how to hustle on the streets, conning kids out of their lunch money, making bets on stupid things, cheating in street poker games. anything and everything to bring in a few extra bucks. because a dollar makes all the difference, especially when there isn't anything in your fridge other than bottles of wine.

● instead of going to school and furthering herself, naomi skipped and spent majority of her days on the streets with a group of other kids who were no good. she got caught up in a lot of petty crimes and underage drinking/drugs because of it.

● when she was seventeen she dropped out of highschool and ended up snagging a job as a secretary for a dentist who only hired her in hopes that he could fuck her, but when he discovered it wouldn't happen (after a threat from her then boyfriend to kick his ass) he ended up firing her. she then got a job underage at a dive bar that resembles coyote ugly. she still works there to this day.

● she moved out at seventeen and basically lives in hiding from her mom and step-dad, avoiding them at all costs.

● she has a very "need no man" attitude and is completely independent. she doesn't like asking for help, but has no shame in doing so if she needs too. she isn't a slut, but she does enjoy sex a great deal and isn't attached to needing a relationship in order to get a roll on the hay. she's a total street kid and loves to scrap, she'll throw down if needed or if you provoke her enough.

tl:dr;
basic slut for pizza.
friends
majority of her "friends" are basically people she parties with or people she just plays nice with, all her contact with people usually revolve around alcohol and partying. she does have a small group of friends that she would die for, these people are as ride or die as it gets for her. other than that hit me up with any ideas, she is pretty easy to get along with.
lovers
naomi isn't a relationship type of girl. she did used to date one of her best friends when she was a teenager until he got arrested and that was basically her only relationship she ever had. she does like sex though, a lot. and isn't the type of girl to need or want a serious connection with someone before rolling around in bed with them. so hit her up with lots of boys - and some girls - for her to play with. I am also open to anything down the road for her, but I want it to come natural and just happen - not be planned.
enemies
she is crazy, loud and super obnoxious, so I can only imagine a good amount of people don't like her. she is a lot to handle and has a really strong personality that does not mesh well with others. I love drama so gimme enemies and people who just want nothing to do with her bullshit.
player info
alias: aero
timezone: eastern
pronouns: she/her
(m) / smut: yesssss please
triggers: none really
about you: your bitter ass queen
^
shadia
19 years old

student

single & coolsexual

yk im the baddest bitch admin around.
 Posted on: Nov 24 2016, 07:12 PM

accepted!

Your application has been accepted! Please be sure to do all your claims before getting started on Acid!
^
shadia
27 years old

specialty cake decorator

married & bisexual

Don’t let the world’s coldness ruin your warmth.
 Posted on: Dec 1 2016, 05:42 PM

SHIPPER LINKED IN MINI PROFILE

maybe they've hooked up together once or twice in the past?

as usual feel free to trash/edit/etc anything i say.

^
shadia
21 years old

zoo tour guide

single & pansexual

She loved the sea. She liked the sharp smell of the air; and the vastness of the horizons bounded only by a vault of azure sky above. It made her feel small, but free as well.
 Posted on: Dec 1 2016, 05:42 PM

these two are pathetically wild friends who can't help but get into trouble together. nix is obviously going down the deep end with drinking - and she probably is always at naomi's bar getting cut off.

^
shadia
24 years old

dental assistant

single & lesbian

there’s a dead girl inside me and i’m the one who killed her.
 Posted on: Dec 1 2016, 05:43 PM

made out once while drunk?

^
shadia
26 years old

personal trainer

single & hetrosexual

it’s a dog-eat-dog world and i’ve got bigger teeth than you

#wenttojailforyou #salty

^
shadia
29 years old

editor in chief of vogue

divorced & bisexual

no place like home, no place like him.

these two hate each other, but lbr - they'd get bored if they didn't have the other to make fun of.

^
shadia
24 years old

drug dealer

single & hetrosexual

He smells like cigarettes and mistakes.
 Posted on: Dec 1 2016, 05:44 PM

ryan thinks shes chill. they've been fwb for a while now, and have a really low dedication thing with them. neither of them ever seems to get jealous.

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

in an open relationship & hetrosexual

are you brave? the devil asked. no, she answered, but i am alive.
 Posted on: Dec 1 2016, 05:44 PM

these two have been on/off between hating each other, liking each other, and anything inbetween. i kinda like the shaky dynamic of their friendship/not friendship/whatever is happening that day tbh.

^
mal
26 years old

musician

open relationship & bisexual

Acting like you don’t give a shit when you do is a bad idea. Because one night when you’re awake at 3 a.m all your feelings you’ve kept bottled up and shoved away are going to come spilling out of you like a flood and you will fall the fuck apart.
 Posted on: Jan 12 2017, 08:51 AM

patrick & naomi

so we've talked a couple times about them hooking up? So maybe they just randomly hook up sometimes when they're at the same party and they hang out if they're in a group but I don't see them being super close?
dr. acula
^
matt
19 years old

youtuber

single & bisexual

Posted on: Jan 27 2017, 06:04 PM

Yeah, hook her up fam. The whole needing a fake ID is fucking her up good, especially since she is often told she looks like a baby, but hey, if she can help her with that, well, that would be great. Then there's the thing with Ryan, yeah, they could meet like that, yes. I think Summer would not really like her at first for some reason, but soon enough she would change her mind and just be like "hey girl, let's do something" every time she ran into her.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll