Add Reply
New Poll

( whats a king to a god? ), 19 | celebrity | k. jenner
shadia
19 years old

actress + media personality

married & bisexual

Swallow your pride, you will not die, it’s not poison.
 Posted on: Nov 18 2016, 08:25 PM

ESSENCE WOODS
basics
full name: essence marie woods
nicknames: essie, ess
pronouns: she + her
height 5'6
face claim: kylie jenner
member group: fire
lifestyle
occupation: celebrity (actress + socialite), getting indiana's $$$
past occupations: getting indiana's $$$
hometown: los angeles, california
place of birth: los angeles, california
relations
sexual orientation: bisexual
romantic orientation: biromantic
relationship status: engaged
current partner: in a poly relationship with indiana and $$$$
personality

positive traits: friendly, outgoing, confident, understanding, hard working, reliable, creative, honest.

negative traits: unforgiving, selfish, self-indulgent, reckless, grumpy, materialistic, stubborn, prideful.

tw: drugs, stalking.

► an overnight success - the female has learned how to sell herself better than she ever thought possible. a once scrappy, violent, angry little thing from shitty areas in la is now a hollywood hit with her head in the clouds, her nose in cocaine, and hand in someones wallet.

► Essence was born into a not so great area (in la) by a young mother who already had a son before her. The female didn't have a rough time growing up. Most were at least somewhat scared of her older brother who had a mean streak going for him, but it also made going to the next school year harder. She was written off before she got a chance. so she sort of became a bit more of an asshole. She started to fight a lot, and become harsh.

► Essence spent a lot of her teenage years: smoking, fighting, flirting, or shoplifting. She valued money by her early teenage years. She thought women like Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie were the best. They just seemed so fabulous. She was a bit of a rough and tumble girl back then, as well. No one was shocked if they saw her in another fight, or tossing whatever stolen goods (from stores, never people) she tossed onto the table.

► essence wishes she could say she was one of those people who got to the top by hard word, blood, sweat, tears, begging, and a whole lot of luck. however - the story didn't unfold like that. where there was success- there was essence standing behind it. the female was involved with an extremely famous muisican - indiana ford - who was married at the time.

► she became an over night name when photos of them leaked. her manager and now good friend - isaac hampton - approached her after the story leaked. he said she should try to make her name into a success. the female had seen what fame was - being from an exclusive clique of rich kids - and agreed. instantly - the female was doing her best taking the world by storm.

► however - it wasn't as easy as it looked for her. the female struggled both privately and publicly with adjustments. her private bubble had now burst. she had no leap, or rise to fame. she came out with a lot of people being curious on who this girl was. she leaped right into the shark tank with out even taking a few classes before that.

► the female quickly fell in love with the attention, cash flow (not that she ever spends any of her own money), and spot light. she started working non-stop. the female wakes up early, and goes to sleep late. shes always tired, always falling asleep in car rides, etc. she just gets enough sleep to do a good job. even when she has days off - she tends to go out with her friends. all of this became public when she had an emotion break down on live television where she burst into tears, and collapsed onto the ground when she kept forgetting her lines. her brain too tired to actually function correctly.

► the female is now engaged to indiana ford. their lives have both been very public with each other. they're the "it" power couple in hollywood. always appearing together, and always making sure they're in the newspapers. things aren't always what they seem - they've gone through their fair share of rough patches.

► stalking. paparazzi does it all the time, but this is different. both indiana and essence are dealing with the same stalker problem. it has made essence totally paranoid. her security is bumped up, and she is being cautious all the time. one guy in particular - who she doesn't know why - has been stalking the both of them. even going as far as to stay in her mansion with out her knowing.

► someone call tic. because essence didn't know she was pregnant. she didn't find out until extremely late in her pregnancy. she was barely showing. she had always laughed at those girls on the show. until she was one. indiana has val, but essence has little involvement with her due to her disinterest in children.

► some problems with val has came up about essence's cocaine addiction. she started once she had to basically double up on her work load. she started doing cocaine in hopes to get herself to a better place where she isn't doing cocaine all the time. she went to court mandated rehab, but it didn't really work.

► essence technically lives in la, but is in seattle often because of her friends, boyfriend, and family.

► essence is very reckless. her and her friends know how to party, and definitely know how to throw one. the female throws caution to the wind, and loves to have fun. she spends money like it grows on trees. buying expensive, luxurious things that she actually really doesn't really want.

► although - you can't say she doesn't work hard. even if it isn't her money shes spending. the female has an amazing worth ethic. the drugs sometimes get in the way, but before that she was really on top of herself. she does her job well, overworks, and loves what she does. she'll face her biggest fears, stay up late, fly to different countries, etc for the sake of her money.

► essie just manages. she can take verbal abuse. she can take yelling. she can take people disliking her. as indiana once put it - she just moves onto the 'next thing'. with out really emotionally dealing with the first thing. she may feel hurt, and she may feel upset. however - she just does it. she'll have a giant scandal where nudes leak or anything else, and she just gets up and goes 'well, we should get to that modeling gig'. she just keeps working.

► essence is very self-obsessed. she may love people but she endorses one person the most - herself. she is her #1 advocate. essence can only really give herself credit for her work ethic. she isn't the smartest bulb in the pack. she isn't on some london tipton level shit, but she really isn't smart at all.

► essence thinks crying and being an emotional person are a weakness. she hates crying in front of people, and probably wont be able to make eye contact with you for a month. she doesn't judge people for the occasional crying session, but doesn't know how to deal with the constantly sobbing people.

► if there is one thing to know about essence - her pride runs deeper than her emotions. she could think about you every day. she could want to make up with you. however - she won't. shes prideful. shes also stubborn on top of it. her and her management and security team tend to fight because she is stuck in her ways, and often won't hear them out.

► essence has a hard time in loving the parts of her that people don't clap for. people have always loved her appearance - so she marks off her appearance. however - she has a hard time liking the things about her that don't get as much attention and applause.

► however - essence isn't this whole self absorbed, overworked mess who acts like a princess - she can be a genuine person. she isn't always sitting around being entitled and spending money. she goes really hard for the people she cares about.

tl:dr;
essie was an overnight sensation who jumped from a nobody to somebody very quickly. she has had a few public scandals including having a stalker, cocaine, etc. she is a little bit of a spoiled princess, but is also pretty chill. she probably spends 99% of her time working. when she isn't - shes probably smoking pot and shopping.
friends
essence is generally friendly, but won't beg you to be her friend. she'll usually be nice to pretty much anyone (unless she has a reason not to be). however - she isn't the type to just strike up a conversation anytime with anyone. a lot of people she'll be casually friends with. she'll hang out with them infrequently, really like them, and be friends with. she is extremely inward about her emotions. so anyone who pushes too much with being nosy may not make a good friend for her.

most of essence's friends have a little bit of a sharp edge to them, but that definitely isn't something that is 'omg needed'. p> it can be lonely at the top, and so she is cautious of new people due to exposure or being leaked.

the female is well known for her little clique of friends that the media has branded 'the clique'. a group of famous kids who toss around money like it is nothing. so some people may be discouraged from being her friend because of this, but she isn't exclusive where she won't hang out with people outside of it.

so yeah give her a good amount of friends. most people she'll at least be on good terms with.

lovers
essence is in a long term, dedicated relationship with indiana ford. she is engaged. one sided crushes, somehow knowing each other before she was with indiana, etc.
enemies
Essence sometimes doesn’t have specific traits she dislikes, but more often just certain situations that cause her to dislike people. nobody is perfect. nobody is enemy-less. so - i'm definitely open to stuff here.
other
people who have lived in la, people who are in any type of media, etc.
player info
alias: shadia
timezone: central
pronouns: she + her
(m) / smut: yes
triggers: war in detail
about you: SERIAL KILLER DOCUMENTARIES AND CHILL
^
sami
21 years old

queen

dating my cat & shrug

She wears darkness as a queen wears a crown: proud, confident, beautiful and above all meant only for her.
 Posted on: Nov 21 2016, 02:08 AM

accepted!

Your application has been accepted! Please be sure to do all your claims before getting started on Acid!
^
aly
28 years old

defense attorney

single & heterosexual

Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.
 Posted on: Dec 2 2016, 03:42 PM

since you said isaac usually spoke for her, and they didn't really get to know each other or talk much, parker probably just assumes she's a stuck-up, rich drug addict. he probably has the same relationship with her as with most clients -- just there to represent and not to get too personal or friendly.

SHIPPER IN MINI PROFILE, YO

^
aly
36 years old

singer

married & heterosexual

i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that
 Posted on: Dec 2 2016, 04:04 PM

#babygirl

^
aly
19 years old

reality star

single & asexual

*at karaoke bar* what the FUCK do you mean you don’t have the mulan soundtrack
 Posted on: Dec 2 2016, 04:24 PM

he calls her out on her shit, but he loves her more than anything.

^
aero
30 years old

business consultant

single & heterosexual

Embrace the glorious mess that you are
 Posted on: Dec 2 2016, 05:43 PM

yes he would definietly consult her on her merch business. it's good to have celebrities as clientele.

SHIPPER IN PROFILE!

^
aero
27 years old

event planner

complicated & bicurious

I saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken
 Posted on: Dec 2 2016, 06:14 PM

SHIPPER LINKED IN MINI PROFILE

lol omg essie and indie's wedding will definitely be a huge career move for her. she would love to plan the big day even though essie probably drives her nuts with all the requests

^
aero
28 years old

drug dealer | criminal

single & heterosexual

Fool, I'm the kinda G that little homies wanna be like
 Posted on: Dec 2 2016, 06:29 PM

SHIPPER LINKED IN MINI PROFILE

yes he will deal her coke.

^
sami
21 years old

vogue assistant, youtuber

single & homosexual

I’m not where I need to be, but thank god I’m not where I used to be.
 Posted on: Dec 3 2016, 08:41 PM

kirk wouldn't blame her for being bad about his anxiety! but he loves her and loves that she's a good friend and wants her to be happy!
^
sami
24 years old

musician

taken & bisexual

I’ll swallow my blood before I swallow my pride.
 Posted on: Dec 4 2016, 12:49 AM

hoe is stuck with her brother no matter how hard she tries to get rid of him
^
sami
18 years old

actor

taken & heterosexual

he’s got a heart so pure, i bet he has flowers growing between his ribs, and liquid gold running through his veins, i bet his lips taste like the sun’s warmth, and his hands feel like home, he’s a god in human form, but i’ve got a corrupted soul, this dark heart would fade away in his light, and a god shouldn’t fall in love with a devil like me.
 Posted on: Dec 4 2016, 12:55 AM

#squadgoals
^
sami
24 years old

musician

single & bisexual

I’m afraid if I listen to my heart once, I’ll never figure out how to ignore it again.
 Posted on: Dec 6 2016, 12:42 AM

i'm not even sure that misha would try to convince essie that he didn't do anything wrong about patrick, but he'd still try to get on her good side because he wants to get closer to patrick again
^
sami
19 years old

celeb assistant

single & homosexual

My biggest mistake was comparing my insides to other people’s outsides.
 Posted on: Dec 6 2016, 12:47 AM

SHE PAYS HIM
^
mal
27 years old

paramedic

awkward af & hetrosexual

It isn’t your fault that not everyone can swallow the parts of you that have sharp edges. You’ve been spending too much time forcing yourself down the linen aisle when you should be finding the nearest comic book store. There’s a reason superman is nicknamed “man of steel” and you deserve all of the iron-throated hearts that you can find. Invest in a metal detector. Don’t be ashamed of what you find.
 Posted on: Jan 9 2017, 08:30 PM

jesse & essie

yeah mutual respect works. he's probably a little protective over her but not like.. insanely.
dr. acula
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll