Add Reply
New Poll

( hollaback girl ), 27 | event planner | p. doubleday
aero
27 years old

event planner

complicated & bicurious

I saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken
 Posted on: Nov 25 2016, 06:51 PM

NOELLE BENNETT
basics
full name: noelle bennett
nicknames: elle
pronouns: she/her
height 5'5"
face claim: portia doubleday
member group: earth
lifestyle
past occupations: waitress, sales associate
hometown: los angeles
place of birth: los angeles
relations
sexual orientation: bisexual
romantic orientation: biromantic
relationship status: complicated
current partner: n/a
personality

positive traits: cheery, risk taker, independent, charamismatic, creative, optimist.
negative traits: naive, technologically stupid, trusting, indecisive, opinionated, jealous.
>> the bridal marched played and all eyes were casted towards the back door where the bride would be making her grand entrance, everyone sat patiently and waited, except for a five year old noelle. she was eagerly perched on the church pew, eyeing down the lady in the back corner who was carefully tucked away from the guest. she was dressed like a guest, but had a phone in her hand and a notepad pressed against her chest. she looked focused on something. little noelle tugged on her mother's emerald silk dress, "mom who is that?" she pointed towards the girl. her mother hushed her, focusing in on the actual ceremony taking place. noelle furrowed her little blonde eyebrows and tugged harder, her voice going stern, "mom who is that?" she asked again.

her mother, flustered by her daughter's demanding question and wanting to avoid a potential embarrassing meltdown, looked away from the bride and towards wherever her child was pointing too. "that's the wedding planner," she whispered, "she planned the wedding."

the entire remaining of the evening noelle spent stalking this stranger who had single handedly planned a wedding that her five year old self was ignoring. from that moment on, she knew what she wanted to be.

>> "I do." eight years old and already promising the remainder of her life away to a boy she had only met a few months ago thanks to a family friend of her parents. tucking a strand of blonde hair that managed to wiggle loose from the bun her mom had styled her hair in that morning before school, noelle smiled brightly, twisting the plastic ring he had found yesterday after school on their walk home. the proposal was abrupt and the engagement was short lived, leaving noelle very little time to prepare. still she managed to find a delicious wedding cake (a twinkie from brenda stewart's lunch that got if she promised brenda could be her bridesmaid - a self sacrifice, for sure) and a suitable wedding dress (a princess costume from last halloween) all before first recess.

under the monkey bars the small group of kids that wandered over by the promise of being able to throw rice at the married couple cheered and eagerly doused the two in uncooked rice from her mom's kitchen pantry. kissing was still considered the leading cause of cooties, so the two kids opted for holding hands instead.

back then noelle never fully understood how big of a part anderson smith would play in her life, but as the years carried on, their marriage seemed to become less of a silly childhood memory and more of a distant reality in the future.

>> "don't ever let the world see you cry," he had told her the night before his suicide. she squinted her eyes at him and scoffed, not taking his advice seriously. instead she took the slice of pizza off her plate and took a bite, her eyes casually focusing on the tv screen as andy played some typical violent teenage video game with some other kids from school. that was the last thing that he had ever said to her before taking his own life the next day and she didn't even fucking respond to him. that is her biggest regret in life.

jake had been a constant thing in her life that she never took for granted, he was just always around and she always figured that would never change. despite his young age, he was a valued family friend, and basically like an older brother to noelle who had no siblings of her own. he took off the training wheels on her bike - scratching the paint in the process. he allowed her to drink her first underage sip of beer on super bowl when she was fifteen. and most importantly of all, he introduced her to andy, his little cousin that he was saddled with taking care of.

even during the news of his death she wasn't paying attention, too wrapped up in her own world and focused on the nirvana song playing loudly on her walkman. she hardly noticed upon coming into the house her mother hunched over the sofa sobbing and her father in the kitchen talking to some cops, shaking his head. it wasn't really until she saw andy sitting on the staircase that she realized something horrible had happened.

>> the move to seattle was due to college, she had gotten accepted to a few other schools but chose seattle because that was also the school andy got accepted too. the two moved away from los angeles and never turned back, even after graduation. and now going on almost ten years there she lives happily in a modest one bedroom apartment working as an event planner for some big corporation. it is a great job that pays her relatively well, but the entire thing is soul sucking and something she hates doing. instead of her big dream of planning these huge charity events to raise money for the rainforest or a 200k wedding like she had hoped she would be doing by her age she was hosting workplace events for pervy ceo types.

tl:dr;
that beautiful blonde on the street screaming at her cell phone to work.
friends
elle lives and breathes the social parts of life, she is just naturally a ray of sunshine that demands all the attention in a room. this helps her a lot in her line of work, but also in connecting with new people's or and complete strangers. she has a talent of making everyone feel as if they have known each other for years. so I see her having tons of friends.
lovers
she has had an on again off again relationship for the past ten years with her best friend andy. there is no one in the world she loves more then him, but things between them fizzle out quickly and they end up going their separate ways a lot of the time in the romantical department. noelle is a total sucker for online dating and blind dates so please throw some people at me for that - it would be fun. she also is bi-sexual so hit me up with some sexy ladies too, it's all new to her dating a girl so it would be interesting to have one of them stick as sort of a short term relationship?
enemies
this little lady is pretty feisty when she wants to be, so don't let those big doe eyes fool you. she can hold her own and can get pretty salty at times - mainly at girls who are giving andy attention when they are off-again.
other
stuff here. delete if none.
player info
alias: aero
timezone: eastern
pronouns: she/her
(m) / smut: gimmie
triggers: don't have any
about you: I'm known as the speedy gonzales of replies
^
shadia
19 years old

student

single & coolsexual

yk im the baddest bitch admin around.
 Posted on: Nov 27 2016, 08:40 PM

accepted!

Your application has been accepted! Please be sure to do all your claims before getting started on Acid!
^
shadia
27 years old

specialty cake decorator

married & bisexual

Don’t let the world’s coldness ruin your warmth.
 Posted on: Dec 1 2016, 07:21 PM

SHIPPER LINKED IN MINI PROFILE

i can see him finding her demanding the attention in the room annoying, but would probably overall like her? Friends?

as usual feel free to trash/edit/etc anything i say.

^
shadia
34 years old

stay at home wife

married & hetrosexual

i never learned how to love in small doses. i’ll give you my heart, my whole heart. and i’ll love you until i physically can’t anymore. and even then, i promise i will find a way.
 Posted on: Dec 1 2016, 07:21 PM

miriam will try to help her w/ technology. friendship pls. maybe newer friends? like who just recently met?

^
Shadia
31 years old

Councilwoman, Parks Director

complicated & hetrosexual

If the rest of the world doesn’t love you, you can always love yourself. They can’t do anything about it.
 Posted on: Dec 1 2016, 07:22 PM

ivy is engaged rn. its not gonna work out yada yada yada. maybe noelle is the planner?

^
shadia
29 years old

editor in chief of vogue

divorced & bisexual

no place like home, no place like him.
 Posted on: Dec 1 2016, 07:22 PM

maybe shes a family friend? like noelle does all of the business parties for him?

^
shadia
19 years old

actress + media personality

married & bisexual

Swallow your pride, you will not die, it’s not poison.
 Posted on: Dec 1 2016, 07:23 PM

i'd have to talk to aly, but maybe she is one of the wedding planners? lbr - the wedding is so out there - essie probably has a whole team.

^
aly
36 years old

singer

married & heterosexual

i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that
 Posted on: Dec 1 2016, 09:26 PM

i'm so down for her to plan the wedding of essiana if you want! c;

SHIPPER IN MINI PROFILE, YO

^
aly
27 years old

web developer

single & heterosexual

Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters.
 Posted on: Dec 2 2016, 06:45 PM

1,000 times... YES. andy loves her more than he loves himself. he'd be lost without her, no matter how independent he is.

SHIPPER IN MINI PROFILE, YO

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll