19 years old & she/her
student
coolsexual
single
shadia
 Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 01:57 PM
played by shadia

ship challenge

Before we get into the challenge - we have a quick annoucement. Idea Three ended up winning! Thank you all for being patient and voting over and over again while we figured it out! While this account won't be relevant to all characters - it'll be relevant to every OOC person and we'll try to make sure to include as many people as possible. Since idea one was popular as well - we've decided to have a "post secret week" every month on the gossip. So at any point throughout the month - send in confessions (they'll be anonomous). We'll collect and post once a month!

Now onto our challenge - you already sort of know what this is! We did a past challenge here and we want to see what you guys have this time. We're doing this a little bit differently, though, as this is a collaboration. On the past challenge each person wrote their own.

We want to promote a discussion of ships and things about ships. So - its going to be a collab! We understand that this may be complicated and hard to manage at times. It makes the most sense for one person to be writing in answers while they discuss and then having one party post it.

If the person you're posting with is mobile most of the time - consider offering to be the one that writes the answers.

You can either post it in your ship and link it or just post it below.

There are points in there where it says 'alias' or 'charactername'. I'm sure you've figured it out, but thats where each of you are giving a seperate answer. You can add them to other questions if you really can't decide, but we want you to try to come to a conclusion together.

They're due May 10th.

PMEmail
^
yk im the baddest bitch admin around.
19 years old & she/her
student
coolsexual
single
shadia
 Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 01:57 PM
played by shadia

ship challenge

PMEmail
^
Sometimes following your heart means losing your mind
25 years old & he/him
ceo of nike
heterosexual
dating bellamy
reign rockefeller
 Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 03:54 PM
played by aly

reign & bellamy
nature of the relationship: romantic

favorite thing about this ship

aly: how they started as just fwb/coworkers and naturally grew to something more and that they vibe so well as a couple that's not really a couple. they're complicated and sad and cute all at the same time and i love it.

aero the way they met and how they’re so supportive over everything the other is going through even tho they aren't even together and that they both are only concerned about the other persons wellbeing.

photo that represents

quote that represents

“she crept into the space in your chest

where your heart used to beat

where your soul used to rest

you were too busy watching the world

with eyes full of hate

to notice the warmth when it came.”

song that represents

dust to dust - the civil wars

quote or line from a thread or dm

aly "just stop trying to protect me from this. i’m already in it and you can’t take me out. just accept that i’m here, just accept i’m not going anywhere. and stop taking what little time i have with you away,” she begged, ”it’s not fair. just give me what you have left and worry about the other shit later.”

aero it was nice to have someone enter his life that he could care about so deeply. he wasn’t afraid of losing that—he was scared of the affect he would have on her life and happiness.

headcanon

aly reign prank calling her all the time using different voices with an unknown number

aero she hides little notes and mementoes from thailand around his room to find when she isn’t there

write reign talking about bellamy while they're not around

"i don't know how i would be able to get through a lot of my days if bellamy wasn't around. she's definitely been my backbone in these last few months and she puts up with me being an asshole all the time, so there's that."

write bellamy talking about reign while they're not around

“unconventional is the best way to explain us. from the way we met to the way we’ve worked together and now the way we are now, it’s always been off the beaten path. and honestly, i wouldn’t change any of it for the world. i’m so thankful to have met him and have him in my life, no matter how long that might be for.”

most trivial thing they fight over

his cancer treatment and reign always saying how he’s gonna die so nonchalantly

who is the selfish one?

reign

how often do they fight?

not often, but they get into little disagreements about things involving reign

who apologizes first?

bellamy

who makes most of the decisions?

it's 50/50

pda?

no

what is the most hidden part of their relationship?

they both want a relationship with each other, but reign doesn't think it's fair to bellamy since he doesn't know how much time he has left, and bellamy is afraid that reign will reject her.

who intitates?

used to be 50/50, but now mainly bellamy

who is the big spoon/little spoon?

reign/bellamy

are they in love?

aly yes, and the way they go about it towards each other is so cute to me because they've just been so unconventional about the whole 'i love you' thing.
aero she loves him, yes

who fell in love first?

bellamy

who said 'i love you' first?

bellamy

who is the needy one?

reign (but he doesn't realize it)

does jealousy play a role in their relationship? how so?

not really

who is the prideful one?

reign

who is the selfish one?

bellamy

what does a typical time of them hanging out look like?

at an earlier time: going out on adventures, baseball games, mini vacations, etc. basically crossing stuff off a pretend bucket list
now: reign watching sports on tv while bellamy's next to him on her laptop

favorite thing about the other

reign "how she doesn't give up and is so confident with herself"
bellamy “his generosity and his strength. he’s always more concerned about how his problems affect the people he cares about rather than how they affect him”

what would one rate the other (physically)?

reign "she's really hot--beautiful. we'd have really cute kids together if that was a thing."
bellamy “hot af (even during chemo)”

what would one rate the other (as a person)?

reign "she's relentless, hard-working, and i feel like she always tries to put everyone else before herself."
bellamy 8/10. he can drive me up the wall sometimes and he’s kind of a debbie-downer , but he’s such a great guy overall. one of the best i’ve ever met.

what is the biggest obstacle in their relationship? current or overall.

reign being sick and not wanting to move forward with their relationship because of it.

a photo that represents how reign feels about bellamy

a photo that represents how bellamy feels about reign

what do you see in the future for these two?

aly i’d like to naturally see where they develop now that they’ve both admitted they love each other while keeping the drama and heartache pretty fresh!
aero i see their relationship having really high ups and really low lows. things will get better, and then instantly a new problem for them to overcome. i think they both are at a standstill right now because of his sickness and have been for a long time that moving forward when the time comes will be very hard for both of them.

how have these two changed in the past year? where were they last time this year?

they’ve gone from casually sleeping together, to becoming coworkers who continued to carefully keep sleeping together, and everything back then was always so light-hearted and they were never serious. now, they’ve gotten a lot closer (and even closer ever since he told her he was sick) and have been dealing with a lot of more serious issues.

PM
^
are you brave? the devil asked. no, she answered, but i am alive.
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 04:30 PM
played by shadia

h
talks of violence, etc

selena & asher
nature of the relationship: platonic-ish

aero: that even tho she has literally watched him blow someone’s head off she still insists he’s a decent person and wants to be around him

shadia they're controversal af. selena genuinely sees good in him. because from her pov - she has no reason not to see good in him. hes never wronged her. even when she does kinda doubt that hes a "good person" - she doesn't view it as him being totally wrong. she views it more like "i dont blame him i blame the people who made him that way."

photo that represents

quote that represents

I know that

you’ve been [ damaged ]

Your soul has

s u f f e r e d such abuse

But I am not

your s a v i o r

I am just as

[ fucked ]
as you

song that represents

The Neighbourhood - R.I.P. 2 My Youth

shadia "lets go hang out at a crack house"

aero "lets see how excited people are to talk about me when i'm running around with a led pipe"
"this isn't grand theft auto, selena"

headcanon

aero he pretends to drop things all the time when she wears dresses or skirts just so he can check out her ass when she picks them up

shadia selena making asher do facemasks with her.

write asher talking about selena while they're not around

I did a favour for her awhile back, fucked up these guys who messed with her. Then a couple months later I did it again and ever since that we’ve been hanging out casually. She’s delusional cause she thinks I’m this decent guy even though every person in her life tells her to avoid a friendship with me. But she’s cool. She’s done a few things for me and I’ve done things for her. Other than that we basically smoke weed and fuck.

write selena talking about asher while they're not around

"everyone keeps telling me how bad asher is, but i just..don't see it. sure - hes a little rough around the edges. very rough around the edges. but can you blame him? when has he had the chance to develop softness? hes never done anything terrible to me. until i see it - i don't believe it."

one being too tired.

how often do they fight?

very rarely. usually, asher saying something that annoys her.

who apologizes first?

neither

asher

pda?

100%. lots of pda.

several felonies

who intitates?

50/50

they don't.

are they in love?

aero what's love?
shadia nah

who is the needy one?

selena

it doesn't.

who is the prideful one?

asher.

who is the selfish one?

asher

they spend most of the time chillin'. smoking, getting drinks, or just hanging out.

selena i know if i needed him to come over because of something - he'd come.
asher she is down for doing anything. if I tell her to go sell her body to a drug lord so I can shoot him in the head for messing on my turf she’ll do it. no questions asked.

asher “She’s hot. I like it better when she had a little more weight on her and didn’t look so much like skeletor- I’m afraid I’m gonna snap her bones sometimes, she’s so skinny.”'
selena"hes hot as fuck. those tattoos and muscles and ugh."

asher“Bitch is a mess, but so am I so who am I to judge? She’s a good mom from what I’ve seen and that’s cool.”
selena "Asher is really nice to me. So maybe to the world a 3 but to me a 9."

Other people more than their own issues.

a photo that represents how asher feels about selena

a photo that represents how selena feels about asher

aero “Honestly I feel like he’s going to do something really stupid and get her into trouble or hurt and it’s going to cause a strain. At first I think he won’t care, but eventually not having her around will get to him.”

shadia To build off of what Aero said - I feel like it'll eventually strain in a weird way where Selena is more sympathetic rather than going along with it. She'll probably eventually start to view him as a victim of his situation even more and try to help him more than anything."

how have these two changed in the past year? where were they last time this year?

things weren't that different a year ago. they probably weren't hanging around as much, but things have been pretty consistent with them.

PM
^
Swallow your pride, you will not die, it’s not poison.
19 years old & she + her
actress + media personality
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 04:31 PM
played by shadia

essence & indiana

shadia: They have a lot of different dynamics and sides to them which make them super fun to rp. They have the affair stuff, being famous, addictions, and stalker. We just never seem to run out of things to do with them.
aly I’m just obsessed with everything about them in general. I can’t pick one thing. I do love the age gap, though, because it makes things interesting.

photo that represents

quote that represents

❝ You can love someone so much. But if they don’t want to be saved, nothing will save them. Not even love. ❞

song that represents

waiting game - banks

aly “You don’t have to stay married to me,” he said, his throat tight. ”I do want you to have whatever you want in life. If that’s not me, just say it. Whatever you want.”

shadia "I'm surprised you didn't let daddy slip out during your speech," he said jokingly, smiling at her before he kissed her on the cheek, his lips tracing down and kissing her neck. He straightened up and looked at her. "Baby."

headcanon

aly when Essie’s on promotional tours for her movies and traveling more than usual, Indiana having gifts and flowers ready at all of her hotels before she arrives

shadia essie sending him weird snapchats all day while at work.

write indiana talking about essie while she's not around'

We’re in a tough place right now, but really, she’s the only one I want. I really love her, and she’s worth it to me. She’s gotten me out of really dark places and I don’t think I can ever really repay her for that.

write essie talking about indiana while they're not around'

He drives me nuts sometimes, but I really do love him. I know people think I don't because of certain aspects, but I really do.

everything. what time to go to bed, what time they need to leave to get somewhere on time, etc.

how often do they fight?

too..fucking...much.....a lot...basically

who apologizes first?

indiana

they both make their own personal decisions on their own. as far as mundane decisions - they usually just discuss it. neither particularly dominates decision making.

pda?

yes, but not excessively. they have little hugs, kisses, etc. they aren't, however, full on making out in public.

they're low key dating again.

who intitates?

bottthh.

indiana/essie

are they in love?

aly of course they're in love.
shadia essie is so in love with him.

who fell in love first?

indiana

essie

who is the needy one?

indiana

they both get jealous. essie gets jealous about girls (only if she thinks they're attractive) and indiana gets get jealous about patrick.

who is the prideful one?

ESSIE. ESSIE. ESSIE. ESSIE. ESSIE.

who is the selfish one?

indiana

they have a hard time "hanging out" for more than 15 minutes before one or the other (or both) are passing out from how tired they are. they get dinner most of the time so thats as about as average as it gets.

indie her work ethic
essie his money

indiana 1mil/10
essie 10/10

indiana she’s definitely got her own personality going on
essie hes just....ugh. hes the best.

stalker, addictions, unplanned pregnancy.

a photo that represents how indiana feels about essie

a photo that represents how essie feels about indiana

aly these two are always so unexpected and we have always taken them one step at a time, so I honestly have no idea where they will go, but I love them sooo much
shadia them having a really difficult time working on their relationship.

They were struggling last year, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it is today. Last year they were able to function as one unit, but this year they've been on completely different pages. They've hit one obstacle after another and are trying to navigate how to find their way back to each other.

PM
^
Swallow your pride, you will not die, it’s not poison.
19 years old & she + her
actress + media personality
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Apr 27 2018, 01:10 AM
played by shadia

isaac & essence
nature of the relationship: platonic

sami: tbh it's the way it's grown?? like it was just supposed to be manager/client but he's basically her dad at this point and even though she annoys tf out of him sometimes they'd do anything for each other (i mean, he literally took a bullet for her??) and they're just cute okay

shadia they're weirdly this fun balance of professional and unprofessional. like they know how to take shit seriously and get to business but at the same time low key care about each other. its definitely developed in a way that was unexpected (and that i love) to the point where essie would like to keep him around 5ever.

photo that represents

quote that represents

family isn’t always blood. it’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. the ones who accept you for who you are.

song that represents

doubt - twenty one pilots

shadia " you needed to step out of the spotlight? " he got up and pressed the back of his hand to essie's forehead. " are you sick? " he smiled, making it clear he was teasing.

sami “i made your career. i’m not giving you up.”

headcanon

sami them just having a look where they just KNOW they’re thinking the same thing, aka judging someone

shadia essence and isaac having weird, made up games that they play while waiting in dressing rooms, etc.

write essie talking about isaac while they're not around'

"isaac is dedicated to the point of insanity. i really have nothing but love for him. he's helped me out even when i don't really deserve it. we definitely fight sometimes and get on each others nerves, but i know i have someone to fall back on if things get really tough."

write isaac talking about essie while they're not around.

“essence is... essence. stubborn, but one of the most hard-working people i know. not very bright, if her cocaine use tells us anything. but willing to work harder than anyone i have worked with before.”

essie having crash specific specifications.

how often do they fight?

they go through periods of fighting a lot and then they don't fight for months.

who apologizes first?

most issues they ignore until they're over it. the person who is wrong in a biggg issue is the one who apologizes.

they meet in the middle. leaning isaac for business decisions.

isaac slapped her once.

who is the needy one?

its essie by default. cause..shes his client. however - neither of them are super emotionally needy.

nah.

who is the prideful one?

BOTH. leaning essie.

who is the selfish one?

essie

they're working a lot. but otherwise just being exhausted tbh. and collapsing next to each other.

essie "he's down for me 100%. he backs me whenever he can and goes to as much stuff as he can. his support - for the most part - is unwavering."
isaac "she never calls in sick because of a hangover."

isaac 7-8.
essie 8.

essie 8-9
isaac 9-10.

essence's addiction.

a photo that represents how essie feels about isaac

a photo that represents how isaac feels about essie

shadia essie and isaac driving each other insane.
sami isaac making sure that essie is still getting jobs passed her “prime”

last year essence was dealing with her cocaine addiction. she isn't fully clean, but she's definitely better than it was which cleaned up some of the strain and resentment between the two. they've continued to be good friends, but did have one bump in the road which was a drunken kiss that they've both moved past.

PM
^
Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters.
27 years old & he/him
web developer
heterosexual
single
anderson smith
 Posted on: Apr 27 2018, 01:40 PM
played by aly

noelle & andy
nature of the relationship: complicated

aly: how they've impacted each other as best friends since they were really little, and how rocky they are when it comes to trying to navigate an actual romantic relationship.

aero their history. i cry thinking about how they got married as kids during recess and they’ve still been in each others lives ever since, and the fact that she still wears that cheap-ass plastic ring around her neck.

photo that represents

quote that represents

i feel like apart of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything

song that represents

here

aly "hey can you do whatever you do and make sure i'm not about to go on a date with a serial murder, or worse, a trump supporter," she asked.

aero here

headcanon

aly here

aero here

write noelle talking about andy while they're not around

here

write andy talking about noelle while they're not around

here

here

who is the selfish one?

here

how often do they fight?

here

who apologizes first?

here

here

pda?

delete if platonic

this is a little confusing so i'll elaborate. that one likes the other, that they argue, any secrets about each other, etc.

who intitates?

here. delete if there is no sexual aspect.

here. delete if not relevant.

are they in love?

aly here
aero here

who fell in love first?

here. delete if non romantic

here. delete if that isn't a part of their relationship. if they haven't - who would you guess would?

who is the needy one?

here

here

who is the prideful one?

here

who is the selfish one?

here

here

noelle here
andy here

noelle NOT what they'd say to their face but what they actually think'
andy here

noelle NOT what they'd say to their face but what they actually think'
andy here

what is the biggest obsticle in their relationship? current or overall.

here. relationship is used vaguely. this applies to friendships.

a photo that represents how noelle feels about andy

a photo that represents how andy feels about noelle

aly here
aero here

if they haven't gone on for a year - six months, 3 months, whatever. just a general update.

PM
^
You have witchcraft in your lips.
28 years old & she + her
hitman. career criminal
hetrosexual
single
mia royals
 Posted on: Apr 29 2018, 03:35 PM
played by shadia

mia & jakob
nature of the relationship: whatever

aly: I love that you can’t exactly pinpoint what their relationship is and that Jake essentially needs her in order to get back into the real world.
shadia The emotional dependence that Jakob has on a terrible person. Also - the sarcastic comments are more than perfect.

photo that represents

quote that represents

Don’t tell me who you used to be, show me who you are

song that represents

fade away - logic

aly Since when does unorthodox time out methods count as "murder"?

shadia ”No, I told her I’m a cold-blooded killer that can’t control myself. Of course I explained it to her. Doesn’t really make a difference in the eyes of your children, though.”

headcanon

aly Jake texting Mia pictures of the dumb, funny fake IDs he sees from time to time at the club so they can make fun of people.

shadia Him seeing blood on her and her just not thinking anything of it.

write jakob talking about mia while they're not around'

“Despite whatever she’s doing that’s probably illegal, she’s a good person. To me, at least. She helped me get where I am now. I’m grateful for that.”

write mia talking about jakob while they're not around'

i'm not a cheesy person. i'm not gonna sit here and say hes the most amazing guy i've ever met. hes a nice guy. i like spending time around him. some part of me likes helping him.

dumb jokes the other made

who is the selfish one?

as a person? mia. as far as their dynamic together - neither is super selfish.

how often do they fight?

very rarely. more of little tiffs that are gone quickly.

who apologizes first?

jakob.

both (leaning mia)

pda?

light pda.

crime. stuff about his daughter.

who intitateS?

both.

f that

are they in love?

aly no haha
shadia nah

who is the needy one?

jakob.

slight social jealousy from jakob. but it is a verrry verry minor thing and doesn't effect their relationship.

who is the prideful one?

mia

getting drinks, hanging out at work, or just chilling.

jakob Finding her in the bathroom at 3am—after not seeing her all day—with blood all over because she “cut herself” shaving
mia [long pause] he doesn't do the fake being nice thing. or fake polite conversation.

mia i'm the prize in this situation.
jakob she's attractive

jakob She’s... sometimes a nice person. I don’t know how to explain her.
mia Hes a good person wrapped in a bad persons body.

confusion about each others crimes.

a photo that represents how mia feels about jakob

a photo that represents how jakob feels about mia

aly I see them slowly learning more about each other and maybe helping each other out more
shadia More sarcastic twitter comments tbh

He knows her ass is a criminal.

PM
^
If you try to make your systems foolproof, there is always one more fool who is more inventive than you.
25 years old & he + him
hacker + dental assistant
hetrosexual biromantic
single
james wilson
 Posted on: Apr 29 2018, 09:20 PM
played by shadia

james & pixel
nature of the relationship: ex-romantic

mal: That they have history/are probably each other's oldest "friend" in Seattle but they don't know each other. Like pixel wants to act like she use to before but they were children back then and are completely different people now
shadia Cause for most people love doesn't spring back like crazy after so many years have passed. And theirs didn't. It was (and is) awkward and uncomfortable. They've both moved on but there's still this achy feeling of confusion.

photo that represents

quote that represents

The past returns home,
Dragging his mud-stained boots
And dirtying floors.

He wanted to say hello,
But brought back a hurricane.

He stained everything
And I cannot rid myself of the sediment.
This was not my intention– to love him
More than I can bear to love myself,

But here we are:
A thunderstorm,
The muddied ground,
A hallway streaked with midnight.

I still can’t help but shudder
When the sky calls his name.

song that represents

Cole Swindell - Middle Of A Memory

shadia "If I die you can have all of my baking supplies."

mal "Instead you're some flaky loser who spends all his time jacking off with cheeto fingers!"

headcanon

shadia them getting in trouble back when they were dating for talking on the phone so much.

mal pixel kept all the letters from him. They're in a shadow box, packed away in her closet.

write james talking about pixelwhile they're not around'

Pixel is really in your face sometimes. I care about her and adore her, but she can be a lot to handle. She always wants to help and it can just be a little annoying sometimes. Not everyone wants a mother. But we have a lot of history there thats just..gone. I think thats part of my irritation. I didn't mind when we were close because it was cute then. But now that we're nearly strangers - I don't have that warm feeling about it. I don't know. I guess I just don't know what to think or feel about Pixel.

write pixel talking about james while they're not around'

Honestly... James isn't a bad guy. I'm hurt after what happened, but that doesn't mean he's this huge horrible guy. I'd probably like him again if not for all the history

misunderstandings & miscommunications tbh.

how often do they fight?

not often. but when they fight..they fight.

who apologizes first?

pixel

neither.

pixel is really hurt over what happened.

are they in love?

mal no
shadia nah

who is the needy one?

pixel, but not necessarily in their current state.

not currently.

who is the prideful one?

neither of them are. but leaning james.

who is the selfish one?

james

they don't hang out.

pixel he has a weird name
james she's happy

pixel 7/8
james 8/9

pixel solid 5
james either a 9 or a 2 depending on the day. no inbetween.

...james pretended to be dead. so that was awkward.

a photo that represents how pixel feels about james

a photo that represents how james feels about pixel

shadia regardless of the ending i just wanna do!!! more with them!!
mal Them being able to be friends!! Would be nice!!!

pixel thought he was dead a year ago. its gotten slightly less awkward, but they're still having a rough time..

PM
^
He smells like cigarettes and mistakes.
24 years old & he + him
drug dealer
hetrosexual
single
ryan price
 Posted on: Apr 29 2018, 09:31 PM
played by shadia

ryan & naomi
nature of the relationship: platonic/romantic

aero: they have accidentally became my most favourite ship ever. everything with them is so natural when it comes to their relationship. honestly they are just the perfect partner for each other.
shadia stop theyre!!1 messy!!! and great!!!! i love them!!!!!! ryan loves her wildin mean ass. he just loves himself some wild bitches!!!! shes his sanity a lot of the time.

photo that represents

quote that represents

but the
damage was
done
the moment
our
eyes met.

song that represents

the language - drake

aero "sorry about her. she has mental problems. off her medication. you know the deal. i'll call you later."

"you're hot when you're angry, though. so actually -" he made a motion for her to continue with his hand.

shadia "yeah i'm going to get 'ryan sucks' across my ass"

headcanon

aero since she’s always up super early to workout she’ll bring Ryan breakfast in bed when she gets back

shadia ryan gets bored when shes sleeping and she wakes up w/ just like a random drawing on her arm.

write naomi talking about ryan while they're not around.

“He’s one of the only guys I sleep with that I actually want to hangout with while our clothes are on. We spend a lot of time together and I never get sick of him. I love his stupid junkie ass.”

write ryan talking about naomi while they're not around.

"I'm so tired of this annoying as- I'm totally kidding. Naomi is cool as fuck. I love me a little bit of crazy. Not too crazy, but a little bit of wild. Shes wild and angry and loves to fight. Her crazy ass has me coming back to her even though I usually drop girls after the third or fourth time. Shes a cool girl."

where to eat

who is the selfish one?

in the context of their relationship - nether leaning slightly ryan.

how often do they fight?

they rarely do.

who apologizes first?

..neither

naomi. ryan doesn't care enough.

pda?

all the time.

they have moments where things might be slightly more serious than they intended.

who intitateS?

both.

ryan/naomi.

are they in love?

aero she loves him, she doesn’t know if she’s in love though
shadia ryan loves her as a person and cares for her deeply, but he isn't sure if hes IN love with her.

who is the needy one?

neither.

not at all.

who is the prideful one?

naomi.

lazing around at one of their apartments smoking, eating and fucking lol. just a lot of smoking and hooking up tbh.

aero how chill he is and that her craziness doesn’t phase him at all. how chill he is.
shadia how wild and fun she is.

aero panty dropping hot af. she’s obsessed with his hair and them tats
shadia a total babe. shes hot as fuck.

naomi He’s the most genuine person I know. He isn’t going to sugar coat things to spare your feelings, he’ll tell you how it is.
ryan Shes cool as fuck. I love being around her and its never exhausting. I don't get exhausted of her.

they party too fuckin much.

a photo that represents how naomi feels about ryan

a photo that represents how ryan feels about naomi

aero with them it’s hard cause we’ve never had a set plan for them, everything about them happened naturally so I feel like it’ll never have a plan
shadia more drugs probably

They've had a serious fight or two, hung out a lot more, and got a cat lmao. They've just been wildin just the same.

PM
^
no place like home, no place like him.
29 years old & he + him
editor in chief of vogue
bisexual
divorced
dylan young
 Posted on: May 4 2018, 11:15 PM
played by shadia

dylan & kirk

sami: but i love how different they are?? and the whole secret aspect of their relationship. but yeah, they're super different and i feel like kirk's grown as a person just by being around dylan?
shadia dylan is hyper-obsessed with settling down but is having to push that back.

photo that represents

quote that represents

…AND WE DRINK OUR
COFFEE AND PRETEND
NOT TO LOOK AT
EACH OTHER."

song that represents

adele - all i ask

sami " "Psh. I bet you wear weird things to bed. Tacky PJs."

shadia "but i work when there is work to do. when there isn't - i'll stop."

headcanon

shada dylan sarcastically giving them "good job" stickers

sami kirk always decorates dylan's office / the surrounding offices in full christmas shit and plans the holiday parties and forces dylan to participate

write kirk talking about dylan while they're not around'

“dylan may seem really strict and like a hardass, but.. okay, he kind of is like that, but he’s also oddly sweet. and i think a little lost.”

write dylan talking about kirk while they're not around'

kirk is a nice employee and a good kid. i'm glad i hired him. even though his met gala look was disgusting.

sex lol

who is the selfish one?

dylan

how often do they fight?

never. dylan would fire kirk immediately.

who apologizes first?

kirk

dylan

pda?

NO NO NO NO NO

WHAT THEY'VE HOOKED UP WTF

who intitateS?

dylan

dylan/kirk

are they in love?

dylan no tbh
kirk kirk is crushing hard af but i wouldn't say he's in love? but there's def feelings there

who is the needy one?

kirk lmao

nah.

who is the prideful one?

dylan

who is the selfish one?

dylan

it's probably working or having sex, no in between?

dylan kirk does his job. he wishes he was more outgoing, but is also exhausted of extremely driven people. he spends all day with extremely driven, aggressive people. so kirk feels like a fresh of breath air.
kirk kirk loves how dylan is just so? devoted?? to his work??? like he's so dedicated to it and hard-working and doesnt take shit bc he knows he earned that job, and that confidence is what kirks likes

kirk 9.5
dylan 8

dylan 8/10
kirk 7/10

dylan is literally his boss.

a photo that represents how dylan feels about kirk

a photo that represents how kirk feels about dylan

shadia dylan have some reservations and a bunch of drama about work
sami honestly they're probably going to get caught, either get dylan in trouble and/or have kirk have to quit

they're dealing with each other a lot more and have started sleeping together. whoops.

PM
^
I am not comfortable in my own skin; But I am trying to be. Damn it, I am trying to be.
25 years old & she + her
etsy store owner
hetrosexual
married
evelyn clarke
 Posted on: May 4 2018, 11:31 PM
played by shadia

eve & bellamy

aero: They are such realistic friends; they get jealous of each other, they get petty, but at the end of the day they love one another. They are also on total opposite sides of their life: eve is settled down and married, ready to start a family and bellamy never stayed in one place for too long and lived for the adventure.
shadia Eve is very jealous of Bellamy and it feels like such a realistic side to friendships.

photo that represents

quote that represents

life was meant for good friends and great adventures

song that represents

here

alias here

alias here

headcanon

alias here

alias here

write [name] talking about [name] while they're not around'

here

here

here

who is the selfish one?

here

how often do they fight?

here

who apologizes first?

here

here

pda?

delete if platonic

this is a little confusing so i'll elaborate. that one likes the other, that they argue, any secrets about each other, etc.

who intitateS?

here. delete if there is no sexual aspect.

here. delete if not relevant.

are they in love?

alias here
alias here

who fell in love first?

here. delete if non romantic

here. delete if that isn't a part of their relationship. if they haven't - who would you guess would?

who is the needy one?

here

here

who is the prideful one?

here

who is the selfish one?

here

here

charactername here
charactername here

charactername NOT what they'd say to their face but what they actually think'
charactername here

charactername here

a photo that represents how [name] feels about [name]

alias here
alias here

if they haven't gone on for a year - six months, 3 months, whatever. just a general update.

PM
^
I am troubled and harsh and hopeless. Though I have love inside me. But I don’t know how to use love. Sometimes it scratches like barbs.
18 years old & she + her
unemployed
closeted
taken
charlotte woods
 Posted on: May 12 2018, 08:49 PM
played by Shadia

jesse & charlotte
nature of the relationship: platonic

shadia: ITS AWKWARD.
mal I AGREE. ITS AWKWARD.

photo that represents

quote that represents

"It takes a great deal of courage to see the world in all its tainted glory, and still to love it."

song that represents

here

alias here

alias here

headcanon

shadia Her hiding all of his nerd stuff whenever his mom comes over.

mal Jesse puts things on a lower shelf now

here

here

their mom

who is the selfish one?

charlotte

how often do they fight?

not often.

who apologizes first?

jesse.

depends.

feelings about mom.

are they in love?

mal no
shadia like sibling love

who is the needy one?

neither.

jesse is jealous over charlotte's raising.

who is the prideful one?

charlotte

doing different things in the same area

charactername here
charactername here

jesse jesse doesn't really know her.
charlotte too awkward for her taste. 4/10.

not knowing each other and being raised completely seperately and not being a part of each others lives in the slightest until now.

a photo that represents how charlotte feels about jesse

shadia some drama??? stuff about her being gay af???
mal being friendsss

they're now apart of each others lives while before they were near strangers.

PM
^
are you brave? the devil asked. no, she answered, but i am alive.
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: May 13 2018, 10:17 PM
played by shadia

phoenix & selena

sami: they're just so?? CUTE?? like he just wants to take care of her and she kinda lets him (but also feels bad? i think?) and their interactions are just adorable
shadia there is so much?? guilt???? and lying????? but theres this odd softness. but also? there is a huge perception issue. phoenix sees selena in a certain light because shes manipulated herself to look always fun, happy, light, and airy.

photo that represents

quote that represents

❝ You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit. ❞

song that represents

work from home - 5th harmony

shadia i’m husband material to you? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

sami "someone said 'phoenix's wife' and i looked over"

headcanon

sami finn sends selena gifts every so often just bc, but doesnt say it’s from him

shadia selena frequently sends phoenix selfies (out of the blue) whenever shes all dressed up

write phoenix talking about selena while they're not around'

“selena is small and fiery, caring and daring. she’s really something else, the type of person that.. i kind of wish i could be. carefree.”

here

they don't really fight because selena just agrees to whatever he wants. but they've gotten into small, "playful" disagreements about how much he wants to spend on her and how little she wants to spend on things

who is the selfish one?

selena

how often do they fight?

next to never lol

who apologizes first?

selena

finn

pda?

depends on the context. sometimes - yes. sometimes - no.

the fact that they have a relationship.

who intitateS?

phoenix.

phoenix/selena normally but selena/phoenix when hes stressed.

are they in love?

sami lol no
shadia selena cares about him, but no

who is the needy one?

sami and i disagree on this one. selena in the context that shes getting money from him. but phoenix is emotionally needy.

not in the slightest.

who is the prideful one?

phoenixx

at work events or back at a hotel (bow chickaaaa)

charactername here
charactername here

charactername here

charactername here

alias here
alias here

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll