ACID -> waiting
a
c
id

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

waiting, mia
Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person, isn't the way they actually are.
44 years old & he/him
unemployed
heterosexual
divorced
jakob stahl
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 03:39 PM
played by aly

waiting

tag mia

Jake glanced behind his shoulder, half expecting to see Mia walk up behind him as he knocked on her condo door for what felt like the hundredth time. He was starting to get worried when the days went by, then the weeks, and she still wasn’t answering her phone or the door. Even weirder, she hadn’t bothered to show up at work, which was unusual.

”You better not be dead in there,” he said into the door. Jake was nervous about what he should do next. If he reported a missing person, the first suspect they’d look into would be him.

PM
^
You have witchcraft in your lips.
28 years old & she + her
hitman. career criminal
hetrosexual
single
mia royals
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 03:42 PM
played by shadia

Mia had been home for a few hours, and was planning on going over to Jakob's soon. She had just got done tidying up when she heard the door. Seeing it was Jakob through the peep hole- she was about to open the door when she heard him speak. After a moment of hestation- she opened the door.

PM
^
Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person, isn't the way they actually are.
44 years old & he/him
unemployed
heterosexual
divorced
jakob stahl
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 03:47 PM
played by aly

waiting

tag mia

His heartbeat quickened when the door opened in front of him. ”About time,” he said, looking her over briefly to see if anything had changed, trying to figure out where she’d been. ”You decide to go on a spring break without telling anyone?”

PM
^
28 years old & she + her
hitman. career criminal
hetrosexual
single
mia royals
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 03:49 PM
played by shadia

There was a cut on her leg covered by gauze, but otherwise she looked fine. Tired.The female stepped to the side. "Hey. Hows work been?" She motioned him in bfore shutting the door behind him. "Want a drink?"

PM
^
44 years old & he/him
unemployed
heterosexual
divorced
jakob stahl
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 03:54 PM
played by aly

waiting

tag mia

”Sure, but just one. I have to work tonight.” Jake casually sat down in her kitchen like he’d done a million times, but he felt uncomfortable on the inside not knowing why she’d just disappeared. He glanced around the room, but everything looked how it normally did. ”So... uh, how’ve you been?”

PM
^
28 years old & she + her
hitman. career criminal
hetrosexual
single
mia royals
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 03:55 PM
played by shadia

"I was just over there." Mia commented, making them both a drink. Mia kissed him quickly as she moved sit next to him. "Good, good. Apparently Jesse's been running the fighting stuff."

PM
^
44 years old & he/him
unemployed
heterosexual
divorced
jakob stahl
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 04:01 PM
played by aly

waiting

tag mia

”Apparently,” Jake replied. He tried not to sound like he was too worried about where she’d been and why she’d just disappeared. And if she ever found out he’d been coming around to check on her every day for the last week or two, he’d be mortified. ”Someone had to do it. I helped with a few little things.”

PM
^
28 years old & she + her
hitman. career criminal
hetrosexual
single
mia royals
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 04:04 PM
played by shadia

"What?" Mia raised an eyebrow, confused. "Thats good. Thank you. I'll take back over." Mia wasn't really sure what was up. It didn't cross her mind that Jakob would care that she had left.
PM
^
44 years old & he/him
unemployed
heterosexual
divorced
jakob stahl
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 04:09 PM
played by aly

waiting

tag mia

”I wasn’t joking about spring break. Where’ve you been?” He tried to keep the curiosity out of his voice and took a long drink.

PM
^
28 years old & she + her
hitman. career criminal
hetrosexual
single
mia royals
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 04:10 PM
played by shadia

"Out of the US." Mia said, flatly. "Another country." She raised an eyebrow. "Whats up with you?"
PM
^
44 years old & he/him
unemployed
heterosexual
divorced
jakob stahl
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 04:13 PM
played by aly

waiting

tag mia

”But you’re okay? You’re not in any trouble, are you?” Jake didn’t know exactly what she did, but business outside of the country, for her, sounded dangerous.

PM
^
28 years old & she + her
hitman. career criminal
hetrosexual
single
mia royals
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 04:16 PM
played by shadia

"No trouble. I just had a job out of the country." Mia assured. "Anyway. How are the kids?" Mia changed the subject.
PM
^
44 years old & he/him
unemployed
heterosexual
divorced
jakob stahl
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 04:22 PM
played by aly

waiting

tag mia

Jake shrugged, frowning a little. ”Grace found out about the, you know, thing that happened when I was in prison. With your husband.” He felt a little awkward bringing it up to Mia, since it was her ex and all. ”Let’s just say it didn’t make things any better between all of us.”

PM
^
28 years old & she + her
hitman. career criminal
hetrosexual
single
mia royals
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 04:23 PM
played by shadia

Mia nodded sympathetically. "Did you explain that you had to?" She asked, trying to be objective about it. Mia tied her hair up, downing her drink.
PM
^
44 years old & he/him
unemployed
heterosexual
divorced
jakob stahl
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 04:28 PM
played by aly

waiting

tag mia

Jake stared at her with a blank expression before sarcastically scoffing. ”No, I told her I’m a cold-blooded killer that can’t control myself. Of course I explained it to her. Doesn’t really make a difference in the eyes of your children, though.” He’d already come to terms with never getting his old life back, and he was getting used to not having his kids around.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll