New Poll

; I feel you in my { bones }, jett
aero
22 years old

receptionist

in a relationship & bisexual

take it one step at a time
 Posted on: Jun 14 2018, 10:42 AM

ari grabbed some more beers from the booze tent and brought them back over to where her and jett had been watching the performances. empty plastic cups littered the picnic bench they were seated at, and both of them were getting a little tipsy. but they continued drinking. the girl scooted in the spot next to jett and kicked her feet up on the other side of table bench, ”anyone good up next?”
^
shadia
24 years old

unemployed

single & hetrosexual

You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.
 Posted on: Jun 15 2018, 02:30 PM

violent times
"Uhhh. Indiana Ford, I think." Jett shrugged it off as he wasn't 100% sure. He wasn't big in a lot of singers except for select few. He was mostly there for Patrick Hall and Crossfaded. Everyone else was pretty irrelevant to him and faded into the background. "But I'm not sure." Jett shrugged, putting his arm around the tipsy girl.

^
aero
22 years old

receptionist

in a relationship & bisexual

take it one step at a time
 Posted on: Jun 16 2018, 10:41 AM

the brunette handed him over his drink, resting her head into his shoulder when he wrapped his arm around her. the two of them went way back, had been friends for a very long time despite jett being so flighty. there had always been a little extra something between them, at least from her side, but it never went past a simple crush. ”oh I like him,” she chimes, clasping her hands together excitedly. ”this place is about to get real full, real quick.”
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll