ACID -> all to blame //
a
c
id

Add Reply
New Poll

all to blame //, anderson
I saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken
27 years old & she/her
event planner
bicurious
complicated
noelle bennett
 Posted on: Jun 10 2018, 05:39 PM
played by aero

noelle stirred awake to a noise in the living room, a frantic crashing of objects, almost as if someone was throwing stuff around the room. one blue eye peaked open, to confirm andy was out of bed and - most likely - the one making the noise. she frowned when she glanced at the clock; 7:45am, it was early. the blonde sat up and briefly checked the video baby monitor on andy’s bedside table, just to make sure pj hadn’t woken up from the noise, before getting out of bed and investigating what was going on in the other room. ”andy?” she called, stepping out of the bedroom and into the living room.
PMEmail
^
Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters.
27 years old & he/him
web developer
heterosexual
single
anderson smith
 Posted on: Jun 11 2018, 10:27 PM
played by aly

Greetings from a. We know what you did. We know where you live. We can hurt anyone you have ever cared about. :) Get ready. 0800. seeusoon g1 Shit. The message came with photos of Noelle on her work security camera from multiple days. One of them had to be from months ago when her hair was still long. Another photo was the grocery store she always went to, and there was P in her hands. The photo had been zoomed in, and the hacker that had sent it had digitally circled Penelope’s face in red and had then crossed it out. The signature smiley face was on each photo with a small, lazily scrawled g1. He’d been dealing with this guy since the first day he’d started hacking people’s data for profit. Andy had accidentally crossed him and hadn’t realized how proficient he was at the game.

And now he was back on the other side of the screen. G1, he didn’t know what the hell his name actually was, had been hired by the company Anderson had infiltrated to get their data and money back. G1 obviously hadn’t been able to get past the Wall Andy had put up digitally, so now he was threatening him with a real visit at 8:00 in the morning.

He smashed two hard drives with his heel as quickly as he could after racing to the second spare bedroom, which he’d made into his office. Next, he ran to the kitchen with flash drives and put them down his garbage disposal. The grinding was deafening.

”Shit, Noelle, you scared me,” he nearly shrieked, turning off the disposal when he couldn’t hear metal pieces flying around anymore. ”We should go out for breakfast. Get out of the house, y’know. Wake up P and get ready quick, I’m hungry.”
PM
^
I saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken
27 years old & she/her
event planner
bicurious
complicated
noelle bennett
 Posted on: Jun 11 2018, 10:38 PM
played by aero

she was confused and still drowsy with sleep, watching andy buzz from room to room in his apartment before heading to the garbage disposal. she didn’t even know he had one of those, that’s how often he used the thing. what suddenly hit him that morning to get him into such a cleaning and energetic mood? her eyebrow perked up curiously, ”well who else would it be? did you forget I spent the night?” harsh, considering their romantic night together last night after penelope went to bed. she blinked, pushed away sleep that still laid heavy on her eyelids, ”what are you talking about?” she questioned, ”you know p doesn’t wake up until nine.” it be a lot sooner if he kept up the noise.

she stepped forward slightly, crossing her arms across her chest to cover the exposed skin, ”what’s going on with you? you never get up this early unless you have to. “

PMEmail
^
Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters.
27 years old & he/him
web developer
heterosexual
single
anderson smith
 Posted on: Jun 12 2018, 09:18 AM
played by aly

The nerves made him snappy. ”Just get Penelope and let’s go, okay?” He hurried over to the front door and peered out the peephole to see an empty hallway. ”I’ll explain everything once we leave.” He turned back to her with a serious expression and then disappeared into his office. He talked to her as he finished some coding to get rid of a few extra things he didn’t want G1 to find. ”Someone’s going to be here in five minutes, and we don’t want to be here when he comes.”
PM
^
27 years old & she/her
event planner
bicurious
complicated
noelle bennett
 Posted on: Jun 12 2018, 10:50 AM
played by aero

noelle stared at him stunned, he rarely ever snapped at her in the almost twenty years they have been friends. her eyebrows knitted together when he made a dash to his office, leaving her in the kitchen speechless and alone. ”I’m not even dressed or showered,” she grumbled quietly to herself. and like hell she was leaving the apartment looking like this all because andy was hungry and apparently couldn’t eat the various groceries in his fridge.

despite her annoyance she retreated back into the bedroom, pondering if she should just ignore him and go back to sleep or humor him and get ready to go out. she was in the middle of deciding what option appealed to her better when his voice carried out again from his office. she froze. who was coming? the blonde turned back on her heel and marched into his office, ”what the hell are you talking about? who is coming?”

PMEmail
^
27 years old & he/him
web developer
heterosexual
single
anderson smith
 Posted on: Jun 12 2018, 11:24 AM
played by aly

Before he could warn her, he heard someone rummaging with the knob of his front door. Shit shit shit. Anderson shut his computer down, and with gut instinct, grabbed Noelle and took her to Penelope’s room. Good, she was still sleeping soundly. He closed the door behind them and locked it before sliding down against the door with Noelle at his side. ”Look,” he whispered, ”I do stuff on the side. I get hired by clients to steal important data from whoever they want—their exes, a rival company, or whoever. There’s a company that’s not too happy with me right now.” The front door creaked open in the living room. ”They sent someone to destroy any data I had on them. This hasn’t happened before.” The knob above their heads shook for a split second before it stopped. ”I’m sorry.”
PM
^
27 years old & she/her
event planner
bicurious
complicated
noelle bennett
 Posted on: Jun 12 2018, 11:46 AM
played by aero

the twenty seven year old felt like she was in one of those action thrillers, where normal people were being tormented by some outside force. one second she was watching andy furiously type on his computer and the next second she was being whisked away into penelope’s room. she was pulled to the floor with him, her eyes briefly glancing over at p who turned in her sleep and found a new comfortable position on her stomach, legs tucked in and butt in the air, before focusing back on andy. the anxiety and fear that flashed through his eyes made her stomach knot up. ”you mean...you mean like a hacker?” she asked, shocked. sure, she joked about it over the years because he was such a computer whiz, but she never imagined in a million years it be true.

her face paled when the doorknob above them started wiggling, suddenly thankful he never listened to her when she told him to remove the inside lock from p’s room before she accidentally locked herself in and them out. when it stopped she released a breath she hadn’t realized she was holding, ”what’s going to happen..?” she whispered, worry in her eyes.

PMEmail
^
27 years old & he/him
web developer
heterosexual
single
anderson smith
 Posted on: Jun 12 2018, 02:50 PM
played by aly

His heart was beating so loudly in his ears that he swore the man or woman or whoever it was on the other side of the door would surely hear it. Andy’s eyes flashed to P as she stirred and then landed back on Noelle. ”Yes, hacker.” He grabbed her hand tightly to try and calm them both down as he waited for the rival hacker and thief to leave. ”They won’t find anything because I destroyed it. They’ll leave. We’ll be fine, I promise.”
PM
^
27 years old & she/her
event planner
bicurious
complicated
noelle bennett
 Posted on: Jun 12 2018, 03:14 PM
played by aero

she looked at him as if it were the first time she ever saw him. who was he? noelle never thought she’d have to ask that question. she always thought she knew him better than anybody knew him, sometimes better than he even knew himself. now he just felt like a stranger to her. she slid her hand out of his without a word, keeping her eyes focused on their daughter who was only a few feet away. she listened for noise outside of the bedroom door, eventually hearing the front door slam close. whoever it was, whatever they wanted, they must have left now. noelle stood up and walked over to p’s crib, grabbing the sleeping baby out of it and resting her against her shoulder, before finally turning to face andy again, ”what have you gotten yourself into?”
PMEmail
^
27 years old & he/him
web developer
heterosexual
single
anderson smith
 Posted on: Jun 12 2018, 03:53 PM
played by aly

He immediately felt guilty for the years of deception when he felt her hand leave his. Andy slowly stood up and unlocked the door behind him while he still faced his daughter and best friend. ”I started doing it to pay off student loans, and then when I found out we were having P, I kept doing it for her. It’s a lot of money. I make a lot of money doing this.” He opened the door and walked out to the living room, opening the front door to be greeted by an empty hallway once again. He closed it and went into the office. The whole apartment looked as if nothing had been touched. ”Please, come here.” He turned his computer on to show her the bank account so she might have a chance to understand why he had done it. ”I was going to stop after this job, but then a bigger job came up. I never meant for this to harm you or PJ.”
PM
^
27 years old & she/her
event planner
bicurious
complicated
noelle bennett
 Posted on: Jun 12 2018, 04:16 PM
played by aero

with pj still sleeping on her, slowly starting to stir awake, noelle was prepared to leave andy’s apartment that very moment. ”those people, whoever they are, whatever they wanted... were you in danger?” she asked seriously, furrowing her eyebrows, ”were we?” she was enraged that andy was doing something so dangerous and kept her in the dark about it for all this time.

she grabbed pj’s diaper bag on her way into the living room, before stopping when he beckoned her over to his office. she reluctantly obliged, walking over and standing behind him, her eyes darting over the screen.

PMEmail
^
27 years old & he/him
web developer
heterosexual
single
anderson smith
 Posted on: Jun 12 2018, 04:34 PM
played by aly

His computer had been totally wiped, something he’d done himself, but he navigated through the nothingness with a command window and a few keystrokes to get the Internet back up and working properly. He pulled up the savings account that had been a secret pride of his since Noelle had gotten pregnant. ”She’ll be able to go to school with no debt,” he mumbled. ”You won’t be in danger. I’ll settle things with them. Usually it’s harmless... small clients.”
PM
^
27 years old & she/her
event planner
bicurious
complicated
noelle bennett
 Posted on: Jun 12 2018, 04:45 PM
played by aero

she sighed, her anger dwindling away. it was hard to stay mad at him for his stupidity when he only did it to financially take care of his daughter. he wanted to be a good father, strive to be completely different from his own. ”you didn’t act like it was harmless twenty minutes ago,” she pointed out, her voice strained thinking back to how freaked out he was when she woke up.
PMEmail
^
27 years old & he/him
web developer
heterosexual
single
anderson smith
 Posted on: Jul 7 2018, 10:16 AM
played by aly

Anderson took a deep breath and let out a long, stressed exhale. ”I didn’t mean to get in this deep. It never started out this way.” Part of him knew he should get out while it was still possible, but the darker part of him didn’t want to let go. It was good money and it was something he was decent at. ”I’m sorry.”
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll