19 years old & she/her
student
coolsexual
single
shadia
 Posted on: Mar 5 2018, 04:18 AM
played by shadia

we're back bitchessss
We all know how I love to be long-winded - so I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

I love Acid, and I'm so happy for this revamp. We're a small little private community, but I also wouldn't want to rp with anyone else. So while it gave me so much anxiety and pain to leave Acid for over a week - I hope we can consider this a new chapter for all of us. Let's consider any issues threading with anyone in the past, not replying, etc. gone and let's go off of a new clean slate giving everyone the benefit of the doubt.

ACTIVITY We need to start threading together. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it anymore. We all want acid to last, right? You have to thread. We're all understanding of busy schedules, and we certainly aren't asking the moon of anyone. We don't expect several posts a week. We just cannot let characters sit for months with out posts.

UPDATE We are doing something that is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED as SOON AS POSSIBLE. We are doing a mandatory update. It should take you no time at all (think 3 minutes or less a character after the initial set up of grabbing icons). You can see what I mean right here.

EVENT We have a new music festival event right here. Sign your musicians up!

QR/ICC The qr and icc were voted in! Our first qr location will be AT THE FESTIVAL. You can find the rules right here.

We love you guys. Thank you so muchfor being such lovely humans to get to know. We're now all free to start going on Twitter!

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll