Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

kerosene dreams ,,, lucky
sami
25 years old

youtuber

single & biro / homosexual

i am happier where no one knows my name.
 Posted on: Jun 14 2018, 12:01 AM

" suck up. " lucky smiled at the compliment, but also blushed slightly. people were rarely this upfront to him about how attractive they thought he was. " no, no - don't be sorry. i just wanted to make sure you were okay. it wasn't depressing at all. " even though they'd only talked online until now, lucky cared about selena. he wanted to make sure she was okay.

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

in an open relationship & hetrosexual

are you brave? the devil asked. no, she answered, but i am alive.
 Posted on: Jun 14 2018, 12:03 AM

beautiful times
Selena sat up a bit. "Hey! That is barely sucking up." She joked, having to stop herself from making a joke about sucking something else."[/b] Selena shook her head. "Thank you, but I'm okay." She leaned in to kiss his cheek.
^
sami
25 years old

youtuber

Posted on: Jun 14 2018, 12:13 AM

lucky held up a hand and had about an inch between his index and thumb to indicate something small. " i mean... just a little bit. " he laughed. he smiled at the kiss to his cheek. " you know, you're getting a little cozy for us having just met tonight, " he teased.

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Jun 14 2018, 12:15 AM

beautiful times
Selena batted her eyelashes innocently. "I can stop?" She offered with a small smile on her lips. She really wasn't sure if he was uncomfortable but hoped he'd make it clear if he was. She didn't want to waste her time pursuing him if he wasn't interested.
^
sami
25 years old

youtuber

Posted on: Jun 14 2018, 12:19 AM

" now, let's not get too hasty. i never said to stop. " lucky smiled and continued to rub selena's back.

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Jun 14 2018, 12:20 AM

beautiful times
He was oddly soft. It was sweet. The female leaned forward and cuddled into his side. "So what do you like about doing youtube?" She asked as she peered up at him.
^
sami
25 years old

youtuber

Posted on: Jun 14 2018, 12:23 AM

lucky stared off into the crowd as he thought of his answer. " honestly, i like being able to work from home. i like not having to leave to go to work. sure, it's still a lot of work to make and edit videos, but it doesn't seem like work. it's fun. " he smiled down at her. " what are you doing nowadays? "

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Jun 14 2018, 12:25 AM

beautiful times
"Yeah. It seems like a lot to edit. Can I see a video of yours uncut one day? I wanna see all of the stumbling." The female smiled, sad a lot of youtubers cut out the awkward bloopers. "Being cute." The female joked, a little embarrassed of how to explain everything.
^
sami
25 years old

youtuber

Posted on: Jun 14 2018, 12:28 AM

lucky groaned. " i suppose. or you can come over while i film sometime. then you can't use the footage against me. " he smiled. " seems like a pretty tough job. "

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Jun 14 2018, 12:38 AM

beautiful times
"Even better. I can distract you behind the camera." The female smileda bit, shaking her head. "I used to do stuff, but I quit. I just parent right now."
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll