Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

kerosene dreams ,,, lucky
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

in an open relationship & hetrosexual

are you brave? the devil asked. no, she answered, but i am alive.
 Posted on: Jun 12 2018, 05:17 PM

beautiful times
Selena was a little unsure if she should approach Lucky. She saw him out of the side of her eye - slightly focused on making sure the party was going smoothly and nobody had been hurt thus far. "Lucky!" Selena smiled, quickly hugging him as if they were already friends. "How are you?" She tilted her head, pushing her hair off of her shoulder and peered up at him.
^
sami
25 years old

youtuber

single & biro / homosexual

i am happier where no one knows my name.
 Posted on: Jun 13 2018, 10:52 PM

feeling the hug, lucky was confused, until he saw selena. " selena, in the flesh! " he grinned and wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug. " i'm great! how are you? "

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Jun 13 2018, 10:53 PM

beautiful times
People often didn't look as attractive in person as they did behind the facetuned photos, but Lucky sure did. "I'm better now that you're here." Selena couldn't help but smile, an uneasy feeling in her stomach of not knowing how to act. "I know, I'm surprised we haven't met before."
^
sami
25 years old

youtuber

Posted on: Jun 13 2018, 11:00 PM

selena looked just as adorable as she did on twitter. and instagram. and youtube. and.. well, everywhere he saw her. " i'm glad to hear that. " he gave her another quick little squeeze. " i guess we run in different circles. at least we always had twitter. "

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Jun 13 2018, 11:05 PM

beautiful times
The female quietly took his hand and moved them over to the couch where she sat down. "How have you been?" She asked over the noise of the chatter and music.
^
sami
25 years old

youtuber

Posted on: Jun 13 2018, 11:07 PM

lucky followed selena to the couch, sitting beside her. " i've been good. trying to get videos up as fast as i can since people are impatient lately. " he laughed. " what about you? how are things with patrick? "

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Jun 13 2018, 11:09 PM

beautiful times
The female reached into her purse, pulling out a joint in a small casing. "Do you smoke?" She asked, putting it between her teeth for a moment to also grab a lighter. "Yeah. I saw you've been uploading a lot lately. Trying to get that ad money in?" She took a hit, blowing it away from him. "Still open." Selena couldn't help but smirk as she leaned back into the couch.
^
sami
25 years old

youtuber

Posted on: Jun 13 2018, 11:12 PM

lucky wasn't a big smoker, but he wasn't going to say no. he nodded and watched as selena lit the joint. he chuckled at her implication that he wanted more money. " well, yeah. but everyone's been hounding me for more stuff. it's weird. " he held his hand out for the joint. " is that a good or a bad thing? " he was genuinely curious as to how they were.

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Jun 13 2018, 11:17 PM

beautiful times
"You're entertaining. They like watching you." Selena shrugged a bit as she passed the joint over. "We're good. Things are good. He's going on tour soon which is a little stressful." Selena let out a small laugh. Selena thought he was checking if she was single, and her completely missing his actual question has a small blush going to her cheeks.
^
sami
25 years old

youtuber

Posted on: Jun 13 2018, 11:25 PM

lucky smiled. " aw, you think i'm entertaining? do you like watching my videos? " he couldn't pass up the opportunity to tease her a bit. " tour, huh? sounds pretty cool, though. " lucky knew some youtubers went on tour, but he wasn't sure how that would work for him. he didn't want to come up with some show. " you'll have me here while he's gone, though. now that we've officially met, we should actually try to hang out. "

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Jun 13 2018, 11:30 PM

beautiful times
"Of course I do, but its not usually the content I'm paying attention to." Selena flirted with ease, taking another hit before handing it back to him. "Yeah. I'm happy for him. It'll be about three months which sucks, but hes excited." Selena said through gritted teeth. She hated him going on tour, but it was a part of the deal. "I'd love to hang out. Do I get to be part of the cool kids youtube circle if I do?" Selena teased. She technically had a youtube channel, but she hadn't uploaded anything onto it in over six months. Even then - the videos were few and far between.
^
sami
25 years old

youtuber

Posted on: Jun 13 2018, 11:33 PM

lucky chuckled and blushed slightly. " i'm a little offended you only watch my videos to look at me. i could just send you some pictures on snapchat or something. " he liked to think his youtube content was good, and that people didn't just want to stare at his face. " i'm sure he'll keep in touch, selena. he cares about you. " he gave her a playful nudge. " i'll have to think about it. we might need a cool kids youtube meeting first. "

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Jun 13 2018, 11:41 PM

beautiful times
"Aw. Talk about me some more and I'll start to listen." Selena smiled up at him, her eyes going to his slightly red cheeks. "I know, but tour hasn't even started and sometimes it'll be long periods where I don't know whats going on or whats happening." Selena tried to not let anxiety about tour fill her chest, but it was already happening. "Its just hard dating someone who is seriously in the world of fame." She glanced around to see who all had came to the already packed party. "But I'm sure you get that. I can't imagine its super easy to find girls that are okay with being stopped and stuff like that." She shrugged like it didn't bother her, but it really, really did. "Okay. Thank you."
^
sami
25 years old

youtuber

Posted on: Jun 13 2018, 11:46 PM

lucky jokingly let his jaw drop. " and you'll start listening? so you haven't been listening to me? i'm offended. " he frowned and pouted for a moment before stopping his horrible act. " i'm sure he'll try to keep you involved. he's probably just got a lot to do, too. " he reached out and rubbed selena's back. " i imagine it'd be a lot easier if both parties were famous. then you couldn't get annoyed since you both get the fans. " not that lucky would know. his love life was dead. " are you really alright, selena? " he was a little worried about her right now.

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Jun 13 2018, 11:48 PM

beautiful times
"You're face is just so cute. Everything else just blurs out." The female laughed a bit at his horrible pouting face. He was lucky he was cute and good at youtube. "Of course. I know that." It didn't make it sting any less, but she knew that. "What? Yeah. Of course." She forced a smile across her face as she looked up at him. "I'm great, sorry, that was super depressing." She laughed.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll