ACID -> killing my softly
a
c
id

Add Reply
New Poll

killing my softly, dylan
I’m not where I need to be, but thank god I’m not where I used to be.
21 years old & he/him
vogue assistant, youtuber
homosexual
single
kirk pyne
 Posted on: Mar 8 2018, 02:42 AM
played by sami

things were becoming... oddly routine for kirk. he and dylan had sex, dylan went off about how it was the last time (or that it was wrong, or he shouldn't have done it, etc.) and then they repeated it all again. this time, kirk figured a shower was in order, since he didn't like the feeling of bodily fluids being on him for any longer than they had to be. he looked at some of the marks on his body before going back out into the bedroom to get his clothes. " dylan? " he had just been there.

PM
^
no place like home, no place like him.
29 years old & he + him
editor in chief of vogue
bisexual
divorced
dylan young
 Posted on: Mar 10 2018, 03:15 PM
played by shadia

Dylan headed to another part of his mansion to take a quick shower since post-sex showering together didn't really fit into his "never happening" thing. With a towel wrapped around his waist - Dylan had entered the bedroom a few minutes before Kirk got out of the master shower. "What?" He glanced over.
PM
^
21 years old & he/him
homosexual
single
kirk pyne
 Posted on: Mar 15 2018, 04:32 PM
played by sami

kirk jumped slightly when he heard dylan reply. " oh, i just didn't see you. " he smiled softly and slipped his shirt on, trying hard not to look at dylan's chest. sure, they'd just had sex, but he was still slightly embarrassed. " should we... talk? about this? " he wanted to know what was going on between them.

PM
^
no place like home, no place like him.
29 years old & he + him
editor in chief of vogue
bisexual
divorced
dylan young
 Posted on: Jun 17 2018, 11:06 PM
played by shadia

"If you want to." Dylan shrugged a bit. "What about it?" Dylan replied once he had a shirt on and was fully dressed. Dylan knew this was wrong. Deeply, ethically wrong. But he kept doing it. On and on again- even though he knew the trouble it could bring.
PM
^
21 years old & he/him
homosexual
single
kirk pyne
 Posted on: Yesterday at 08:11 pm
played by sami

kirk took a deep breath. although he'd thought about this conversation before, actually putting it into words was... a lot harder than he thought it would be. " i mean... you'd get in trouble for being with me, right? so.. why don't you mind sleeping with me? " not that kirk really minded. he really enjoyed it.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll